Side Effects of Levitra
Levitra starts to show its effect almost immediately when itís taken. The affect will also last for quite sometime. When you take it with water, you will see that the influences are apparent within 20 minutes after it is taken. The kind of food that the user has eaten previously will somewhat affect the individual. It is observed that if the food that the user had taken, have too much of minerals and fats then the absorption of Levitra into the system decreases. So the results start appearing late too. However, the results will the same for any kind of food that the user has taken because the effect of Levitra is not dependent on the food.
99.9% men report successful sexual act after taking this pill only with a glass of water. Even patients with diabetes will notice a huge change in their life with this pill. Men who have undergone prostrate surgery can experience renewed vigor in sexual life after they take Levitra.
Side Effects of Levitra
Like all other medicines Levitra has certain side effects as well. In is only rarely that these side effects are noticed. If any of the side effects persists or causes problem for the user, they must see the doctor immediately.
The most common side effects are:
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
One must seek immediate medical attention if the effects are severe, like:
- Allergic reactions occur. For instance difficulty in berating, itching, hives and rash. Some might also experience tightness in chest or swelling of tongue, lips and mouth.
- If the heart beat becomes irregular and the user faints.
- Loss of memory or weakness in the leg or arms.
- If the erection is painful.
- Patient experience seizures and severe back or muscle pain.
- Vision changes are noticed, together with problem in hearing or any problem for both.
- Severe vomiting occurs in the person.
Other side effects include:
- Priapism: this is when the erection persists for more than 4 hours and the penis refuses to get back to normal state.
- QT Prolongation is another side effect which is seen rarely but if it occurs one must see the doctor immediately.
Several clinical trials have been performed with the pill. These trials have been on different age group as well as on men belonging to different ethnicity. Most men admitted to successfully experiencing erection after taking Levitra. Adverse effects were reported in only 3.4 percent of the people.
Physicians recommend 10 mg of Levitra to most men. Depending on the result the dose is either increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg. In most e men who have tried this pill only 2 percent have reported back pain. The pill has been more or less safe.
If you have any queries on the Levitra, you can search for information online or you can directly approach your physician. In fact, you should be wary about any abnormalities appearing after the use of the pill.